Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

New Home!

Hello! I am so sorry that it has been FOREVER since I've posted. Life has been a little crazy, and I can't begin to say how much a little guy can change your life! For those who don't know... we had our son and moved into a house all within 4 days. I left for the hospital living in one place and came home from the hospital living in another... How crazy - and I don't suggest it. But we didn't really expect it either b/c Kelvin was born 3 weeks early!

Here are some pics of us moving. We had wonderful help from all our friends moving since I couldn't do much of anything. (See the big belly?) Kevin is practicing pushing the stroller...

No comments: